Annual reporting is an integral part the Government’s corporate governance framework describing the achievements, performance, outlook and financial position of agencies for each reporting year.
Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Annual Report 2016/17
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation is a service provider and regulator. DFSI proudly delivers public value by making and enabling sustained improvements to public services in NSW.
The DFSI cluster covers six broad functions: customer transactions, regulation, property and advisory, revenue, ICT and digital government, and government services.
- Read the DFSI annual report (PDF 7MB)
Read other entities’ annual reports:
- Rental Bond Board (PDF 344KB)
- State Archives and Records Authority (PDF 2.8MB)
- Subsidence Advisory NSW (PDF 1.7MB)
- Building Professionals Board (PDF 1.5MB)
- Telco Authority (PDF 8.6MB)
- Office of the Valuer General (PDF 2.6MB)
Read the annual reports of agencies which are required to report separately under legislation:
Contact us if you have an enquiry or any feedback, for example on the content, design or accessibility of the Annual Reports.
View annual reports of divisions within the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation.
Past annual reports of the Office of Finance and Services