Annual reporting is an integral part the Government’s corporate governance framework describing the achievements, performance, outlook and financial position of agencies for each reporting year.
Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Annual Report 2017/18
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation is a service provider and regulator. DFSI proudly delivers public value by making and enabling sustained improvements to public services in NSW.
The DFSI cluster covers six broad functions: customer transactions, regulation, property and advisory, revenue, ICT and digital government, and government services.
- Read the DFSI annual report (PDF 5MB)
Read other entities’ annual reports:
- Building Professionals Board (PDF 266KB)
- Long Service Corporation (PDF 3MB)
- Office of the Valuer General (PDF 683KB)
- Place Management NSW (PDF 3MB)
- Professional Standards Council (PDF 4MB)
- Property NSW (PDF 2MB)
- Rental Bond Board (PDF 345KB)
- Service NSW (PDF 3MB)
- State Archives and Records Authority (PDF 7MB)
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority (PDF 2.6MB)
- Subsidence Advisory (PDF 1MB)
- Teachers Housing Authority (PDF 3.7MB)
- Telco Authority (PDF 2MB)
- Waste Assets Management Corporation (PDF 4MB)
- Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (PDF 1.3MB)
Read the annual reports of agencies which are required to report separately under legislation:
Contact us if you have an enquiry or any feedback, for example on the content, design or accessibility of the Annual Reports.
View annual reports of divisions within the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation.
Past annual reports of the Office of Finance and Services