Data Interoperability Standards
The links below provide access to data standards which support data interoperability and exchange of information by NSW Government agencies.
Standards offer a common language enabling agencies to appropriately share or compare data managed across diverse systems.
- Standard Approach to Metadata (pdf)
- Standard Approach to Information Architecture (pdf)
- Standard for Customer Reference Data (pdf)
- Standard for Spatially Enabling Information (pdf)
- Standard for Human Services Classification (pdf)
- Standard for Data Quality Reporting (pdf)