Unless otherwise stated, material on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
We request attribution as: © State of New South Wales through Department of Finance, Services and Innovation 2014.
Your attention is drawn to the terms and conditions of the licence, in particular the following:
(c) For any Derivative Work You Distribute or publicly perform, You must take reasonable steps to clearly identify that changes were made to the Work. …
(f) You may only use the credit required by this clause 4B for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above. By exercising Your rights under this Licence, You must not assert or imply:
- any connection between the Original Author, Licensor or any other Attribution Party and You or Your use of the Work; or
- sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor or any other Attribution Party of You or Your use of the Work, without their separate, express prior written permission.
NOTE: This licence does NOT apply to the following:
- Any third party (non-NSW Government) material appearing on the site. (Note that such material may not be expressly identified, although as a general policy we aim to do so.)
- Any material hosted on a different site. (Note that in some cases we provide links on this site to material on another website).
- The State arms or any emblem, symbol or trademark used by any agency of the State of NSW (except where such material is reproduced as an incidental part of using material under the general licence and otherwise in compliance with the terms and conditions).
To ask for permission to use Crown copyright material or NSW State Arms, Symbols or Emblems other than as permitted by this licence, contact the Community Relations Unit, Department of Police and Justice.
Post: Locked Bag 5111, Parramatta NSW 2124
Telephone: (02) 8688 7586
TTY: (02) 8688 3006