The dollar figures for total expenditure by the General Government Sector on labour hire/recruitment firms for the financial years 2011-12 (actual), 2012-13 (actual), 2013-14 (actual), 2014-15 (actual), 2015-16 (actual), 2016-17 (actual), and 2017-18 (budget). Please provide:
Disclosure Logs 2017- 2018
The amount of collected stamp duty for sold properties in the Hawkesbury Region for the past 3 years.
Information pertaining to Chinese Gardens of Friendship in relation to the following:
Its concept and proposal;
How the land was granted to these gardens;
Its original budget; and
Parking penalties for the period of 2012-2018 with identification by fine level, offence, fine amount, issuing council. Identification is to correspond with RMS parking offenses classification.
Sought documents each year, since 1 Jan 2014, containing the following information:
1. The number of fines for motorists using mobile phones issued;
2. The postcodes of where the fines for number 1 were issued;
3. The dollar value in fines for number 1 issued;
The number and cost of parking spaces leased by the NSW Government sorted by postcode.
Data about office space rented by the NSW Government in the Sydney CBD (including 52 Martin Place), showing for each lease:
A) Total Land tax collected in all LGA’s in 2017.
B) Total number of liable residential properties. Total number of liable properties.
C) Total Stamp Duty on real property transfers in all LGA’s for, financial 2016-2017.
How much revenue was collected from school zones in NSW between the school zone operating times from 8am-9:30am and from 2:30pm-4pm on the following dates:
1. A list of all sources of ground lease rental income that the Government has received for the financial years 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17
a) Please include the names of the properties
1. For the financial year 2016-17 the number of penalty notices issued for the offence of ride bicycle not wearing approved helmet properly fitted or fastened, the data to be broken down by -
* NSW local government area , and
* whether juvenile (under 18) or adult