About Fair Trading
Fair Trading responds to over 7 million requests from the NSW community each year safeguarding consumer rights and advising business and traders on fair and ethical practice.
The primary role of the NSW Fair Trading is to manage consumer laws and to look after the rights of consumers while at the same time, providing advice to businesses and traders on fair and ethical practices. Its aim is to achieve fairness for all in the marketplace.
Visit the Fair Trading homepage or find the relevant links below.
- Need a licence? (ABLIS website)
- Subscribe to eNews services
- Check a property industry licence
- Check a building licence
- Check a conveyancer's licence
- Events list - book online