ICT Advisory Panel
The industry-based ICT Advisory Panel provides invaluable expertise from the business and research sectors.
The Panel advised the NSW Government on the NSW Government ICT Strategic Framework, the development of the NSW Government ICT Strategy 2012 and the ICT Strategy Implementation Update 2013-14. It will continue to advise on emerging trends in the industry and research sector, and ICT best practice.
ICT Advisory Panel Members
- John Baird (Chair), Head of Production, Australia New Zealand, Deutsche Bank
- Phil Cronin, Managing Director, Intel
- Barry Dietrich, Enterprise Sales Director, Australia New Zealand, salesforce.com
- Bob Hayward, Chief Technology Officer, CSC
- Dr Ian Oppermann, Director, CSIRO ICT Centre
- Jane Treadwell, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Excellence in Public Sector Design
- Barbara Reed, Director, Recordkeeping Innovation
- Lee Barnett, Chief Information Officer, AMP
- Dr Steve Hodgkinson, Research Director, Public Sector Technology, Ovum