Governance: ICT Advisory Panel
The industry-based ICT Advisory Panel provides invaluable expertise from the business and research sectors.
The Panel advised the NSW Government on the NSW Government ICT Strategic Framework, the development of the NSW Government ICT Strategy 2012 and the ICT Strategy Implementation Update 2013-14. It continues to advise on emerging trends in the industry and research sector, and ICT best practice.
ICT Advisory Panel Members
- Anthony Wong (Chair), Vice President, Australian Computer Society
- John Baird, Director Global Technology Production, Deutsche Bank
- Lee Barnett, Chief Information Officer, AMP
- Paul Cousins, Head of Geospatial, Australia/NZ, Google
- Les Davey, Group Executive Director, Fujitsu Australia
- Lisa Harvey, Chief Executive Officer, Energetica
- Steve Hodgkinson, Research Director, Public Sector Technology, Ovum
- Marie Johnson, Managing Director and Chief Digital Officer, Centre for Digital Business
- Barbara Reed, Director, Recordkeeping Innovation
- Vijay Varadharajan, Chair Professor in Innovation in Computing, Macquarie University