Annual reporting is an integral part the Government’s corporate governance framework describing the achievements, performance, outlook and financial position of agencies for each reporting year.
Office of Finance and Services Annual Report 2013/14
The Office of Finance and Services is a service provider, regulator and central agency of government.
It is responsible for supporting sustainable government finances, major public works and maintenance programs, government procurement, information and communications technology, corporate and shared services, consumer protection, administration of State taxation and revenue collection, NSW land and property administration services.
The office also supports the Minister for Finance and Services to act as a shareholder in public energy utilities.
The office includes NSW Fair Trading, Government Services, Service Innovation and Strategy, Safety, Return to Work and Support, NSW Public Works, the Office of State Revenue, and Land and Property Information.
- Acting Chief Executive's message
- Corporate Highlights
- Corporate Performance
- Corporate Governance
- Related Entities
- Financial Statements
Contact us if you have an enquiry or any feedback, for example on the content, design or accessibility of the Annual Reports.
Related Entities Annual Reports
- Board of Surveying and Spatial Information (BOSSI) at http://www.bossi.nsw.gov.au/publications/annual_reports_plans
- Government Property NSW at http://www.lpma.nsw.gov.au/property/about_us/corporate_publications/corporate_publications
- NSW TELCO - http://telco.nsw.gov.au/content/201213-annual-report
- Teacher Housing Authority at http://www.tha.nsw.gov.au/about/annualreport.cfm
- State Records Authority at http://www.opengov.nsw.gov.au/publication/13874